I was recently nominated for my first award on Movie Sweetz. It is called the Liebster Award, and I want to extend my sincere gratitude and thanks to Monster’s Movie Mayhem for nominating me. Along with this award, I’ll be selecting other bloggers that I think are doing great work on their own blogs.
– Each nominee must have under 200 followers.
– Thank and link to the nominating blog.
– Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees.
1. What is your favorite movie franchise?
Honestly, I don’t have one. I like book series the best. And some of the best book series haven’t made it to the theaters yet.
2. Which actor/actress would play you in a movie?
I’m not really sure. I don’t really like being out in the open. I’d rather be the writer/producer than an actor.
3. What did you do for April Fool’s this year?
Absolutely nothing. Pathetic I know. I have grand delusions that one day I’ll pull off an awesome prank that will be remembered for a few years. Of course, I have to find a place to do it, around friends that would enjoy it, and at a time where I wouldn’t lose my job for trying something stupid.
4. Who are your inspirations?
Definitely my parents. And my 6th grade English Teacher, Mrs. Lauterbach for giving me the drive and desire to keep writing.
5. What 2015 are you most excited for?
6. Where is your favorite place to write?
On my bed.
7. Do you have a secret you’ve never told anyone and never will?
8. What is your guilty movie pleasure?
It’s not a movie. It’s an anime – Fruits Basket (Manga is better).
9. Which time period would you like to live in?
Right now or the future.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Something strange that’s still easy enough to pronounce.
So… there’s my answers. My questions are:
1. Which actor/actress would you like to meet?
2. If you could help an author co-write a book, which author would you collaborate with?
3. If you had the chance to redo an event or do something you should have done, what would it have been?
4. If you had the chance to change one thing about yourself instantly, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite book series? How would you promote it to another avid reader?
6. What is the first three things on your bucket list?
7. What world problem would you tackle first if you became the president of the US?
8. What is your vacation country of choice?
9. Favorite way to travel? (Bus, car, plane, etc).
10. You win 10,000 dollars. How would you spend it?
I nominate the following 8 blogs (more will be added later):