You’ve all been waiting for this and I gotta tell you… it was pretty good. BUT it was too long. What was I thinking? It’s part of the Lord of the Rings franchise. Of course it’s going to be too long. The CGI is amazing, maybe a little too overwhelming, and also the reason they have been able to drag the Hobbit into three parts. The Hobbit (extended version) is going to be longer than the Lord of the Rings (extended version). I can’t take it anymore. Thank you producers for a wonderful film but I would just as much enjoy a movie under 2 hours as anyone else. Honestly I prefer shorter movies. I can enjoy them more (and rewatch them more often). Go see it if you 3 hours!
- The Hobbit 2: The Desolation of Smaug (ange-dean-film-reviewer.com)
- Hobbit sequel surpasses original (fchsbagpiper.wordpress.com)
- Here’s our first look at the colorful plastic world of LEGO The Hobbit. (kotaku.com)
- Movie review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (cultspark.com)
- Fun LORD OF THE RINGS and HOBBIT Art by Otis Frampton (geektyrant.com)
- The Hobbit – The Desolation of Smaug (whattoolincoln.wordpress.com)